CSE helps federal agencies implement and integrate GIS solutions
CSE is a leader in developing and integrating advanced technology to support geospatial intelligence, geographic information systems (GIS) and imagery data production and dissemination for the federal government and commercial customers.
For more than 10 years, CSE has produced accurate, timely, detailed, high-volume geospatial intelligence products with a fast turnaround. CSE provides geographic information systems (GIS) and expertise including geospatial software solutions, custom spatially-enabled applications and web portals, and geospatial data creation and management.
Within the national security sector, CSE’s products and services support DHS S&T in the analysis, production, and dissemination of geospatial products and services. For critical infrastructure, CSE is a leader in secure, location-aware decision support solutions. Our services and solutions apply to industries including agriculture, utilities, commerce, environment, energy, health, homeland security, transportation, and defense, among others. CSE specializes in developing and integrating advanced technology to support GIS and geospatial data production, fusion, visualization, and dissemination.
- Business process review and workflow modeling and redesign
- Enterprise geospatial information strategic planning
- System architectures and spatially-enabled repositories and warehouses
- Design of scalable, high-demand geographic information systems solutions
- Object and relational database modeling, design, and construction
- Data collection, analysis, and quality assurance
- Data integration and data cleansing
- Custom application programming and development and user training
- Visualization techniques and data mining
- Web portal development and maintenance
- Web application and database hosting
- Operations and maintenance support
Who We Serve
CSE provides GIS and geospatial expertise and services to federal, state, and local governments and commercial customers. Clients include:
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Sandia National Laboratories (SNL)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)